Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A New Page and Thrift Store Treasures...

I can't believe it's already November 21st! EEK! That means only 9 more days of my Prompt-A-Day class! I hope we find out soon about December's class! I'm having so much fun with this, I would hate to see it end! Anyhoo, here's my page for yesterday...

Friday, November 20:
I have been finding some FABULOUS treasures at the thrift store lately! Here's a pic of what I got today and the last time I went...
The Herb Alpert album will make a great journal cover, cuz I my parents had that album when I was a kid and I remember it so well! I also love the white guest book cuz the inside pages are cool and vintage looking. I think I will use it as either a mini-album or a future art journal.

The most exciting find tho, was this vintage train case!!! Check it out...

I've been looking for one of these since I started my Autumn=Love class, because one of the projects is a Craft Travel kit, and I thought one of these would be perfect for it. I've been looking online and they are expensive and hard to find, and then here was this beauty at the thrift store for only $3.99! Yeayyyyy! I'm going to clean it up and decorate it and it will be so fun!!!

The inside has a mirror that's in great shape, and a divided tray...
The tray comes out and there are three zipper pouches (perfect for journaling pens and the like!) I'm so EXCITED!!!

And here's the last thing I bought at the thrift store today. I think I may have mentioned before that I haven't been able to focus on reading for a long time. Well, I am hoping that this will bring me out of my reading slump...
Stephen King was always my favorite, and I remember wanting to get this trilogy and I never did. Now to just find the time...

Alrighty then, I got about halfway through my "S is for Song" page last night, so tonight I am going to finish it. I hope to be back tomorrow to show you how it turned out!

Have a wonderful Saturday, and thanks for visiting me!!!
You have read this article with the title A New Page and Thrift Store Treasures.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-page-and-thrift-store-treasures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A New Page and Thrift Store Treasures..."