Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Lets wrap this up !

There is a TON that I wish you wanted to read.  :)  but come on people we gotta stop livin' in the past.
I won't be talking about where I was the last 3 weeks.  No, I wasn't in some psychiatric clinic, tied to a bed with anxiety medication being fed through an IV the size of a McDonald's staw.  Who told you that ?  I have NO idea what you are talking about.
ahem

I just wanted to share with you my itinerary for the next 2 days.
Friday
3-5 pm check-in at the Hilton
5-7 pm Welcome Reception
6-9 pm Shop ! Shop ! Shop ! (we already did this part so we are going to a movie)
9-11 pm Desserts and Drinks  (oh and did I mention that there is an open bar all night)

**We will be accepting your gifts to be wrapped from 5pm-10pm

Saturday
8-9:30 am Breakfast
10 am More shopping
11- 1pm Lunch
3pm Late check-out and final wrapped gift pick up

Is that not the BEST IDEA EVER !  They wine and dine you and then wrap your Christmas presents for you.
J was invited through her work to participate.  
Babysitters (check)
Presents loaded in Bav's to be wrapped (check-check)
I hope to be tied to a bed and fed anxiety medication (alcohol) through an IV the size of a McDonald's straw :)  hee hee

Wanna see something cute ?  my kids.   OF COURSE !
Me and my neighbor  friend ;-) took my kids to a local farm and got some pictures for Christmas cards.
I think they turned out great.   I can't decide which ones to use but I have lots to choose from. 
Trying to get them in a picture all together you ask ?  NO WAY!  Not this year thank you.
Here's a sneek peek.










I have a post coming....down with LBD (lesbian bed death) ya you know me....stay tuned.  ooh ooh ooh I also have some dramatic footage to post.  
You have read this article with the title Lets wrap this up !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/lets-wrap-this-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lets wrap this up !"