Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

joy jar...and a freebie...

Well, we've been experiencing true Washington weather lately...rainy and windy..blech.

Here's a fun sketch for
CPS142.

I haven't played with my Sassafras stash'ola lately so I thought I'd use that on today's card. I picked up all the papers when Sassafras had their "online warehouse sale". I bought the smallest box they were offering and it was seriously crammed full of fun stuff.

What?!!! It isn't a Christmas card??

It's my Joy Jar:)

I combined the Sassafras goodness with Thickers and a Maya Road delish felt flower...Life is good!!

Typing about Life being Good...that Whipper Snapper Regina of The Cutting Cafe has decided to give out a ♥FREE♥ Cutting Cafe Set...free?!!! It is her way of showing her appreciation for her customers and Thanksgiving...you have until midnight Thursday (Nov. 19th 2009)....Pacific Time..

Thanks for stoppin' by!!!
You have read this article cps / maya road / sassafras with the title joy jar...and a freebie.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/joy-jarand-freebie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "joy jar...and a freebie..."