My gosh December hasn't even started and I feel like I could use a couple of hours a day extra!!!
We started all the prepatations for Sinterklaas at school (I am in a comity that organizes a lot of things at the boys school)!! But we had a fire this summer and all our Christmas and Sinterklaas decoration is gone!!:( So we have to buy new stuff but of course there is never enough money to replace all the things we have collected in years!!!
We are searching the net, and making new things with the kids!
Yesterday we decorated all the windows in school, with a winterwonderland and some Sinterklaas paintings, very nice!!!!
But I also did some scrapping, here is my take for the new challenge over at TAAFOMFT!!!
This time we want to see your fave decade!!!!
I have been thinking about this one for a long time, and really didn't know what to do!!!
I was going through all my pics and found this one of my mom, she was very young and I looove how she looks!!
She always told us that life was so much simpler back than, her parents both had to work very hard to support their children but never complained! They where just happy for everything they had, so different from now we always seem to want more and better!!!!!
I am not really satified (I know I am not aloud to say that BOSS), but it just didn't turn out the way I had it in my head!!!!
And this one is for Sketchy Tursdays for their December guest challenge!!
they had such a great sketch with all the stars and I love to use stars!! You also had to use Thanksgiving as inspiration. We don'r celebrate that overhere, so I just said thaks to my boys for loving me the way they do, I feel so blessed to be their mom!!!
Thanks for looking, it might take me a bit longer to visit your blog but I will blog whenever I can!!!!!!
Have a great week!!!!
You have read this article with the title can somebody give me some extra hours in a day??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/can-somebody-give-me-some-extra-hours.html. Thanks!
No comment for "can somebody give me some extra hours in a day??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment