Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Developing A Ritual...

Yesterday I signed up for the December edition of "A Prompt-A-Day" (Kelly Kilmer's Art Journaling class). Like I told Kelly, I've been wanting to get a daily art-journaling ritual going, and I am actually doing it now - thanks to her class! My goal for December is to learn as much during the month as I can, about what works for me, so that I can continue on with my own art journaling ritual after December is over. Yeayyy!

So, here are my pages from the last three days:

November 22...

November 23...

November 24...
The journaling on this one is hard to follow - lol. It says...

"I could spend hours and hours creating in my scraproom. I never tire of making stuff."

I've got all of my backgrounds done for the rest of the month, and tonight I am working ahead on the collages. Then I can do the journaling on a daily basis, and hopefully, will have enough focus to also complete my scrapbook layouts!

So, what about you? Are you able to jump from one type of project to another in one evening? Or do you also have to focus on one thing at a time? I'd love to hear your approach to things!

I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks for visiting!!!
You have read this article with the title Developing A Ritual.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/developing-ritual.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Developing A Ritual..."