Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Boobie Doobie


Sweet baby... We hung out with my mom and my step dad today. I really enjoyed it because my mom was positive and we just focused on Carly. Although, I went into Sta.rbucks and Carly was totally crying for me and my mom just let her cry, instead of getting out of the car and undoing Carly from her seat.
What else, I stuck my finger in Carly's diaper to feel if she was wet and twice got poop on my finger. ha! That's fun. She's pooping more since she's taking Amoxicillin.
Here's something interesting...Tina was making pizza tonight and when she opened the oven door, smoke from the melted cheese filled up the house and all the smoke alarms went off. It was SO loud. I had just put Carly down to sleep and guess what, SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP! Even the alarm in her room was blaring and she didn't budge. I checked to make sure she was breathing! Then an hour later, when its dead silent, she wakes herself up. What is that?
You have read this article with the title Boobie Doobie. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/boobie-doobie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Boobie Doobie"