Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

u r tweet!!!




It is Friday which means Get Sketchy day!!!

Can you believe that we are up to GS#9??!!!
The Bonus Challenge: Use Water Colors

Our sponsor this week is the most fabbie Squigglefly!

The prize for this week is Squigglefly images...check out the Get Sketchy blog for more deets!

I broke out my SEI Hippie Chick for today's sketch. I paper pieced the fun Squigglefly image and did a smidge of sewing :) The felt flower and button are Making Memories, along with the tiny alpha stickers that spell out:

u r tweet

How could I resist?

Sorry for not being around to comment much on your fabulous Get Sketch #8 cards, I was in Florida! I hope to do some comment catching up during the weekend :)

I hope that you'll join us for GS#9!!!

Thought I'd share a couple of Florida pics of me & 'd'. He was there for classes and I tagged along and brought my work with me. We spent a couple hours on Sunday at Epcot. I enjoyed that...I really can't stomach any rides..never have been able to actually so Epcot was my pace:)







I enjoyed myself in Florida...although it was really hot & humid:) I'm a true Washingtonian...the humidity is tough for me...makes me tired and sleepy:)

Two things I noticed in Florida...no Starbucks {what??!!!} and no asians...odd.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
You have read this article get sketchy dt / Making Memories / SEI / squigglefly with the title u r tweet!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/u-r-tweet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "u r tweet!!!"