Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Pecan Nut

Hello Friends! It's Friday, yay! We had a busy day today, but wanted to get this posted before the weekend! For not celebrating halloween, I sure made quite a few halloween cards! I think I have one more DT card to make, then I'm moving on!!!!

I just couldn't resist this little Nutshell-Pecan Nut halloween witch-isn't she adorable...definitely too cute to spook! She was a FREEbie from Nutcrafters...thanks Katie & Colette!!!!


Here are the challenges...
Nutshells~halloween.
Cupcake Inspiration~inspiration cupcakes!
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle~halloween.
Banana Split Sun~halloween.
Jazzy Inspirations~blk/white/purple.
Crafting Life's Pieces~sketch.
The Pink Elephant~colors.
A Spoonful of Sugar~halloween.

That's it for today....See you tomorrow at the Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential challenge blog! You'll find a new challenge and last week's winner and top 3!!!! It's all soooo exciting!
Blessings!!!!
You have read this article Nutshells with the title Pecan Nut. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/pecan-nut.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pecan Nut"