Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential #3

Welcome to the third Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential Challenge!!! This week Vicki has challenged us to make a scene....combine stamps to make a scene! Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Squigglefly.com. For my first scene I used these adorable Squigglefly images Caroling Kids and Christmas Delivery.
I used SU! garden green and real red cs and dazzling diamonds. The little fellow is colored with Copics, cut out and popped. He's busy Christmas shopping in the city while those cute kiddos are caroling on the streets!

The challenges for my wintery card...
Stamp Something~bling.
Theme Thursday~winter.
Lili of the Valley~child Christmas card.
Copic Colour chall.~BG05, R27, G02....I used a different green!
La-la Weekly Wed.~winter Christmas.

For my next scene...I went underwater, using this adorable Emma the mermaid from Fred, She Said! I wanted to show a sample for those of you who 'dread' scene challenges. You can simply print out Emma and 'accessories' cut and paste....there is even a pre colored background available! Makes a cute card, don't ya think?!
I used SU! pacific point blue and ran it through the cuttlebug...for a bubbly look! Emma was glamed up with bunches of glitter! The inside sentiment is SU congrats set!


I hope you'll play along with us this week and create a scene! Checkout the rest of the DT, they've all created such gorgeous projects!!!! Our special guest designer representing Squigglefly this week is our very own beloved Holly, pop by her blog to see her scene and leave her some love!

The challenges for my mermaid card...
If the Shoe Fits~bling.
Crafty Creations~blue.
My Time to Craft~quick & cute.
Opus-Gluei~blue
Lots to Do~open.
Verona's Chll~shimmery/sparkly.


**********************
Squigglefly just released a bunch of awesome images available TODAY!!!! woohoo and tonight is Digi Day over @ SNR! Fun, fun, fun!!

************************
Blessings!!!
You have read this article Fred She Said / squigglefly with the title Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential #3. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday-spotlight-with-hidden_16.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential #3"