Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I have so much to share!!!

This week was a great week....starting with last weekend... My October Faith 365 Scrap Event was just awesome. I love hearing all the testimonies of our ladies who make new friends, learned new techniques and just enjoyed a relaxing time of fellowship and creativity. Scrap booking is meant to be fun and relaxing. Thank you all for your support and for helping to set up and clean up...We had a blast at the Flea Market...I thought I was going to be sharing wonderful vintage yummies with my sweet friends but instead I was blessed with some great milk caps, Music sheets, Books of music sheets and also some cool old stamps. These events are becoming more like a family reunion...The kind you always want to go back to...Friendships to last a lifetime. I want to share a special Thank You to Mona and Lynette for coming and sharing some sweet encouragement through the word of God. We have many different faiths in our Faith 365 group. Gods word is Gods word. You can't change the bible. There is much encouragement and peace found with our heavenly father!

Take a look at the Slide show I made at the end of this post for more pictures of the event....The old school desk was one of my special flea market finds...I got it for $5.00. The book on top is an old dictionary...It was just $1.00.



Thank You Treasured Memories for our coupons and for having a giveaway at your store....The winners of that giveaway are...

Faith 365 Crop Winners: Paige Latiolais - $25 gift certificate for Jolees

Vickie Bieza - $20 gift card for November

Jeanine Maclary - 11 x 14 Canvas Class in November

Cynthia Bertrand - $25 in Acrylic Stamps

Angelica (no last name) - Zutter Corner Rounder

Congratulations Girls!!!!!

Thank You to Simply Scrappin' for giving all our ladies 25% off their entire purchase!!!


Alexandria had her Homecoming Dance on Saturday night....Mona and her lovely daughters helped to get her ready for her big night. They brought her to the event so I could take pictures and I honestly did not think I would cry but when she stepped out of the car I was overwheled by emotions. She is such a beautiful young lady....Wearing make-up and high heels for the very first time.... She just took my breath away....All the ladies who were attending the event got up and hugged her and told her how beautiful she is....Thank you my sweet friends for encouraging her.





It is time again for a challenge at What is your Fave Thing... I am on the design team and I have to say there are some pretty talented ladies on our team....Julie is the Boss lady and she takes very good care of all her girls. I am so blessed to be a part of a team who really know the true meaning of scrapbooking. We encourage each other and love on each other and pray for each other....It is such a happy place to be....I have a link to all the design team members...Take a few minutes to go check out their blogs. You will be so inspired! Here is the layout I made for My Favorite Season.....I love FALL. All the leaves changing, beautiful colors, the preparations for Christmas and the sweet happy feelings of the holiday season.



Now for a surprise....Several months ago I taught at an event for Treasured Memories, a local scrapbook store. Jenni Bowlin also taught there. Wow. What a weekend that was. I met my FAVORITE designer....I know there are so many out there....But now I believe she is a friend... Jenni is such a sweet person...I just love all the vintage yummies and the sweet simple pages and the inspiration of her team.... I also love that she gets her whole family involved. Well She came back into town for The Simply Inspired event for Simply Scrappin" and since we have kept in contact....My good friend Heather and I were able to meet Jenni, Jared {her hubby}, and Christian and Noah { her 2 sons} for lunch....TODAY. It was a very relaxing morning of antique shopping....well, watching Jenni shop...today was a lookie day for me. Then we ate at a fabulous restaurant called Cafe Des Amis.....Yep, Cafe of Friends...Love that name. Thank you, Noah for taking our picture.... Thank you Jenni For including me in your only "fun"day.



Awe....My bestest friend Heather. She is my rock....No matter what kind of day I am having she always finds words to encourage me. She loves my children as if they were her own. She just lights the world with her smile. I appreciate you with all my heart. Thanks for sharing this special day with me...Also Thank you for all your help with the event. You are the best!!!

Here is a slide show of some pictures from my October Faith 365 Scrap Event...
You have read this article with the title I have so much to share!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-have-so-much-to-share.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I have so much to share!!!"