I prepared my travel journal kit. I'm just bringing the bare necessities...
lots of marker pens, glue stick, glue dots, gaffer tape and happy tape, one alphabet stamp set, two tiny alpha sticker sets, two kinds of inks, a stapler, scissors and a few different papers.Here's how it looks all packed up...
I'm not bringing this kit on the plane. I don't want to worry about what is checkable and what isn't, so I'm checking the kit in my baggage and just bringing a marker on the plane, along with my journal.Don't forget to check out the "My Favorite Things" blog on the 15th - it will be a fun challenge! And also, the Scrapping The Music blog on Sunday evening - I love the song we are featuring this coming week!
Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title I'm off for Honeymoon Three.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-off-for-honeymoon-three_07.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I'm off for Honeymoon Three..."
Post a Comment