I have used SU! hunter green, real red and white! I didn't have a gingerbread Copic so I used my Prisma marker in sienna! A CAS card! I think I'll use this card as a holiday thank you, something to give to a lovely hostess along with a little gift when invited to a holiday party! Susie Sugar is starting a new monthly challenge blog called Susie's Sassy Challenge! I just love the idea of a sassy challenge, don't you?! And a monthly one at that...plenty of time to play along! Well, she's looking for a designer and I'm putting my name in the hat! I would love to work with this talented lady! She already has some creative ladies joining her Vikki and Tracy, so the inspiration will surely flow! I'm getting this card in under the wire, especially because of the time difference! But I only found out about the new challenge blog recently! Check out Sassy Designs for all the details!
The challenges...
Crazy 4 Challenges~3 diff. shapes...rec/oval/circles
Easy Breezy Kewl color chall~colors/Christmas.
Res-Q-Challenge~buttons.
Crafty Catz~buttons or brads.
I hope you all had a fabulous Monday! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Gingerbread Anyone?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/gingerbread-anyone.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Gingerbread Anyone?"
Post a Comment