Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

FireCracker Designs by Pamela Week #4...



Sadly, this wraps up my stint as Guest Designer for FireCracker Designs by Pamela. I have had a lot of fun and hope y'all enjoyed what I came up with!
For this weeks projects, I made two cards. I also made a video to show you how I created the background embossing resist image.

Here's the card...



And here's the video...



For my second card, I used the same stamp set, Escape the Daily Grind and I think it turned out sweet and girlie!



I want to thank Pamela for a great experience and hope y'all go visit her store for some really cool stamp sets!!
Thanks for stopping by...
You have read this article cards / FireCracker Guest Designer / pictures / video with the title FireCracker Designs by Pamela Week #4.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/firecracker-designs-by-pamela-week-4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FireCracker Designs by Pamela Week #4..."