We had such great weather here for such a long time, the whole summer (that started early May and ended late September) it was about 20/25 degrees ( 68/77 ), sunny and no rain at all!!
But this week Fall arived, today it's grey and rainy, it's not cold at all
, but the rain, aaarghhh almost forgot about that!!!!
Last week we took a long walk in a park in our neighbourhood, and I looove the beauty in nature right now!!
How about this tree finding it's way through the fence, how can it grow like this!!!
And I love all the berries, the blackberries, rose hips and the beautiful colors!!!
But now that the evenings are getting longer I have more time to scrap, so here is my take on this weeks challenge over at Scrapping the Music !! This week they have another T.V theme song and it's Gillians Island!! I chose the line the fearless crew!! And here you see the boys in a little boat they rented when they where on a vacation with their grandparents last summer!Grandpa let them steer the wheel and wow that's a cool thing to do!!!!
There is also a new challenge over at The Creative Type
yes they are back!!!
And their challange this time is misting you title!!
So I combined the two challenges!!
And I wanted to try this, I was so inspired by Jeanet one of my teammates over at TAAFOMFT,
she is the queen of misting , you should check her blog and see for yourself!!!
So I tried to mist my title and I am quite satisfied, since this is the first time!!!!
Hope your weather is better today, cause ours is getting worse!!!!
Thanks for reading!!
XXX
You have read this article with the title Finally Fall arived, and a STM and Creative type LO!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/finally-fall-arived-and-stm-and.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Finally Fall arived, and a STM and Creative type LO!!!"
Post a Comment