Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Doodle Palace New Release Day!

Happy Wednesday! Today is new release day at the Doodle Palace....every Wednesday Robin & Dee show us their awesome talent with new images!!! I had so much fun creating two very different cards for this release!!
This first one uses the DP mushroom....I just fell in love with this mushroom......I know, it's an inanimate object and it can't love me back.....and yet......

...I just think there's something about a polka dotted mushroom! lol I used prisma markers and the sentiment is hand written! I scored a border line on either side of the narrow ribbon...can you see it?

Another new image being released today is this sweet DP fairy! I thought she would be lovely on a girly girl card so I went this these sparkly K&co papers! The sketch is from Cutie-Stampers challenge blog! I used copics, prismas and SU! markers and diamond dusted her wings....don't you just love winged things!!!!
Pop over to the Palace and checkout all the new releases along with the inspiration from the rest of the Palace Princesses!!!! Everyone did a smashing job!

While you're over there make sure you grab the newest DP FREEbie and play along in the Doodle Palace Tuesday challenge. Our hostess this week is Sheryl and she has come up with a wonderful challenge...
Please create a THANK YOU card using a ribbon and Sheryl's Plastic Wrap Texture Technique! Challenge Runs 10/06/09 - 10/12/09! You can enter as many times as you would like for a chance to win free digital images!!!

I hope you have the opportunity to play along!

Praying peace, joy and much love over each and every one of you!!! Blessings!!!
You have read this article Doodle Palace with the title Doodle Palace New Release Day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/doodle-palace-new-release-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Doodle Palace New Release Day!"