Yay, the boys are free from school this week!!! We always have a week free at fall and the weather is great, cold but sunny!!!
Yesterday our nephew Mees came over for 2 nights and they are having so much fun!!!
So I took all the boys outside for a walk, and took some pics!!!
Here is my sweetie Sjors!!!
Finn and Mees on top of the old waterpump wich stands in our village!!
All the boys in under the big chestnut trees, they are standing in the center of our vilage wich is very old (about 1700)!!!
And I always looooooove this little house, I walk by almost every day!!!
(sttt it's for sale, but waaaay to small for us!!)
And wow did I do lot of scrapping this weekend but I can only show you 1 right now!!
This one is for Scrap the boys, they had this cool add for inspiration and this is wat I came up with!!
Vamos a la playa, let's go to beach!!!
On the photo you see Rick at the beach in Spain last summer!!!
We go there almost every year, but we had never such a rough sea before, it was great (but also a little scarry for the moms)!!!!
Thanks for looking!!
X
You have read this article with the title Fall break!!!!! (from school). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/fall-break-from-school.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Fall break!!!!! (from school)"
Post a Comment