Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday Challenge card

Hope your week is going well...the weekend is soon here! Have you played along with the Digital Tuesday Challenge yet???? The theme this week, chosen by our lovely Paula, is simply to add a heart to your digital creation! Easy peasy, right? Our sponsor is Digital Stamp Oasis....so I used my favorite little Sammy Squirrel!

When I chose this Sammy holding his nut, I knew I had the perfect sentiment for it! (Clear Dollar Stamps-Just Nutty set)
Sammy's colored with prisma pencils, the papers are all SU! brown, artichoke solid and in DSP (brads too!) Do you see the little heart I attached by the sentiment? It was originally silver in color, but I used Smooch-molasses colored-to paint it! I absolutely love that stuff!!!!

The sketch is from Lili of the Valley, isn't it great? The ladies @ Flourishes Timely Tuesday challenge wanted us to use the out-of-the-box technique, where the image breaks the border! Polka Doodles challenge was to color a digi, while The Pink Elephant's was to include a tag, punch and dots (my brads)! Die cuts/punched shapes were the required item for the Dare U 2 Digi and the One Stop Craft challenge this week! Another clean and simple card! It will be given to my lovable hubby when he least expects it! lol I hope you're able to play along with us this week @ Digital Tuesday !!!

****************

I wanted to share a wonderful candy offer from Chris Olsen@ Twinkles Glow with Stamps

This picture is only part of it!!! Pop over to Chris' blog, wish her a belated happy birthday and check out her awesome candy offer!



**************On the homefront***************

We had a beautiful autumn day, cool temps and sunshine! It was a kitchen kinda day! I had Sons #1 & #2 with me...oh, they're going to make wonderful husbands one day! lol The oven was on all day and the we even pulled out the bread machine! Cinnamon raisin bread.....yea, it's gone already! lol My #2 son loves grape jelly, so I had him make some. It's actually called grape butter....it's delicious and spreads like butter! The recipe is easy peasy, so if you have Concord grapes available in your area....take 8 cups grapes, 6 cups of sugar and 6 Tablespoons of water, put them in a Teflon pot, mash them together, bring to a boil.....boil for 20 mins. Using a food mill, grind the grape mixture over a big bowl. Pour it in containers and store in the frig! We didn't can any this time...it too will be devoured in no time, especially with that homemade bread!!! Four teens=never enough food! lol

Praying peace, joy and much love over each of you! Blessings!!!
You have read this article digi with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge card. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/digital-tuesday-challenge-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge card"