Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

After dinner walk!!!

Every night....well almost every night we take a walk around our townhouse complex after dinner...We live in a town house complex called the meadows where all the streets are named after flowers!!!Tonight I was inspired by a few things I saw.....so I made Alexandria go back to the house to get my camera..... Here are 4 pics I took!!!!

This has to be the strangest flower I have ever seen! Can anyone tell me what kind it is!

Yayyyy...Thanks to my "Fave Things" friend Chris.... She tells me it is a Passion Flower that is wilting...I think it is a fantastic and colorful flower...Thank You Chris!!!!

Look at little Mister Bumble Bee. He was buzzing around and let me take this photo. I love how it came out and he did not even sting me!!!!


This rustic little bird house was just waiting for me to take a picture of it! You all know I love birds.... It was in a tree in our Meadows Community Garden!

This little flower is just so full of life and beautiful....
I had to have it my collection of flower photographs!

Hope everyone had a great Thursday...The photos above were a wonderful distraction and taking them has released some creative mojo... which I need ....I am off to finish a scrapbook album I have been working on. I have 45 of 110 pages finished. I am praying I get some creative mojo flowing so I can get it done quickly. That is a lot of pictures and a lot of pages to stay creative on...Send me some scrappy mojo...PLEASE!!!
You have read this article with the title After dinner walk!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/after-dinner-walk.html. Thanks!

No comment for "After dinner walk!!!"