Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

15 Years and Counting...

I've been wanting to do this layout for about a month now, and the current challenge at "Scrapping Out Loud" (to scrap about time) was the perfect reminder to do it. The layout is to celebrate Michael getting his 15-year medallion from AA. Before I did the layout I did a little interview with him; because I love his attitude about his AA journey, and I wanted to get the words right. Here's how it came out...


I used my October Studio Calico kit for the first time, which was so much fun! Everything I used is from the kit except the black scrappers floss and the clouds, which I drew onto dictionary paper and cut out.

Speaking of Studio Calico, there are only two more days to wait for the November kit reveal! It looks like it's going to be another fabulous kit! Check out this thread for Picture clues.

I will be back tomorrow with another update! Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title 15 Years and Counting.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/10/15-years-and-counting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "15 Years and Counting..."