Here is our next challenge at What is Your Favorite Thing!
What is your favorite time of day?
My favorite time of day is the early morning... We live in Louisiana so the sunrise is a peaceful good morning sun, peaking through the trees. I took this picture on Jacobs first day of school. When we walked outside I was greeted with a beautiful look at Gods creation. Talk about start your day out right. It is peaceful and quiet for atleast the first hour I am up in the morning.....The BAM BANG AHHHHH " don't pull your sisters hair", "gimme my toy back", and Mooooooooommmmmmmm! With 4 children I never take that quiet time for granted and you will often see me driving alone with the radio blasted to release the stress of the day....Hehehehe...I love my children and love the days we spend together...no matter how the day goes I am thankful for the quiet and thankful for the noise....
But we all have our FAVORITE TIME so what is yours?
Here is a peak at the layout I made for the design team...



Go check out all the wonderful creativity at the blog.
What is your Fave Thing! Wow....
What is your favorite time of day?
My favorite time of day is the early morning... We live in Louisiana so the sunrise is a peaceful good morning sun, peaking through the trees. I took this picture on Jacobs first day of school. When we walked outside I was greeted with a beautiful look at Gods creation. Talk about start your day out right. It is peaceful and quiet for atleast the first hour I am up in the morning.....The BAM BANG AHHHHH " don't pull your sisters hair", "gimme my toy back", and Mooooooooommmmmmmm! With 4 children I never take that quiet time for granted and you will often see me driving alone with the radio blasted to release the stress of the day....Hehehehe...I love my children and love the days we spend together...no matter how the day goes I am thankful for the quiet and thankful for the noise....
But we all have our FAVORITE TIME so what is yours?
Here is a peak at the layout I made for the design team...
Go check out all the wonderful creativity at the blog.
What is your Fave Thing! Wow....
You have read this article with the title What is your favorite time of day???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-is-your-favorite-time-of-day_30.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What is your favorite time of day???"
Post a Comment