Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Victoria Case for SCACD-Everyday Gals...

Happy Wednesday!!! I just had to ink up another rubber stamp today....this time it's Ms. Chardonnay, one the the new releases from Victoria Case's collection for SCACD-Everyday Gals! I know some of you have already ordered all the new EB & VC stamps just released yesterday...you're going to have so much fun with them!!!


I used copics and a red prisma marker to match my paper! The DP, SEI, is glossy and embossed! I don't own a regular 'large' scallop punch so I just use my SU! slit punch, it works for me!! lol
My sketch was inspired by the sketch at Create 4 Fun, the color challenge over @ Papertake Weekly just happened to be blk/wht + one, which worked out perfectly, don't ya think? And because I used embossed paper, the ABC challenge-E for embossing!
This card was really inspired by the girls over on Victoria's PCP group, fun chatting....thanks ladies!!!

Hope you all are enjoying your day and you have a chance to be creative today! For some mojo boosts checkout the challenges at Digital Tuesday (use a digi & a heart) OR how about the fun recipe over at the Doodle Palace! Great ways to win some new digis!!!

Blessings!!
You have read this article victoria case with the title Victoria Case for SCACD-Everyday Gals.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/victoria-case-for-scacd-everyday-gals.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Victoria Case for SCACD-Everyday Gals..."