Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sweet and Simple Layouts Class - Basic Grey at Scrapfest!

I'm excited to share with you the layouts I made from the Basic Grey Class at Scrapfest! The class was called "Sweet and Simple Layouts," and for someone who usually spends numerous hours on a layout, it was so inspiring - we finished THREE layouts in 45 minutes! All we had to do was add our pictures and journaling to complete them! Here's how the first one looked after class was over...
For this one, I added a few things and changed some things up a little, to make it feel like my own. Here's how it ended up when I was finished...



For the second of the three, All I added was the doodling, and I colored the chipboard letters black...

And for the third one, they had a second, small photo above the journaling block, but I didn't have another photo to use, so I added some MAMBI bling flowers...

I hope you are having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by and for your comments - they really mean a lot to me!
You have read this article with the title Sweet and Simple Layouts Class - Basic Grey at Scrapfest!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/sweet-and-simple-layouts-class-basic_23.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sweet and Simple Layouts Class - Basic Grey at Scrapfest!"