Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Makin Some Cards at Scrapfest...

I still have more to share with you from Scrapfest! This latest batch is from my Basic Grey card class. I needed this class so much! For some reason I really struggle with making cards, and this class really taught me that it doesn't have to be that hard! We made all of these cards with three sheets of 12 x 12 paper and a 6x6 pad from the June Bug Collection. Oh, and the pop-up stickers too...oh, and that's right, we also added a rubon here and there...

but basically they were so simple and fun to make, and come on how cute is this little bird?

Now I'm thinking of all the 6x6 pads of paper that are sitting in my stash, untouched,
just waiting to be turned into cards!
oh, and we also used the Basic Grey alphabet stickers - another thing I have a lot of!

and when I got home, I made one on my own that turned out like this...
Totally FUN FUN FUN!

I still have two projects from Scrapfest classes to finish. They are mini-albums - one from Little Yellow Bicycle, and one from Hambly. They are super cute too, but I'm thinking it will be awhile til I have time to complete them - drat. Oh well - as soon as I do, I will post them here.

I hope your week is going well! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Makin Some Cards at Scrapfest.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/makin-some-cards-at-scrapfest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Makin Some Cards at Scrapfest..."