Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sew Many Cards

Happy Thursday everyone!!! Here's another fun card! This is a Sewn Together image...isn't he sweet?!


He's colored with copics and paper pieced with some scraps of digi paper and embossed DP from Colorbok! Doodle stitched with SU marker and white gel pen!

I've been wanting to play along in the Sewn Together Tuesday challenge for some time, so when I saw this sweetie FREEbie they were offering, I just had to take the time!
Here are the challenges...
Sewn Together chall~use image.
Makeesha Byl's chall~the sketch.
La-La Weekly Wed chall~paperpiecing.
Crafty Angels~die cuts/punches (squares & circles)
Diva Coffee Break Design~colors.
Simon Says~stitching.
Created by Hand~texture.
Res-Q-challenge~a unique recipe!

That's it! Hope you're having a fun day! Be Blessed!
You have read this article freebie with the title Sew Many Cards. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/sew-many-cards.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sew Many Cards"