Select one challenge from each of these three months to create a card:
June
July
August
Okay, here goes...
I picked June 7th/Day 99 for Super Sketchy Sunday:
July 27/Day 149:
Sponging: the pennants are sponged
August 5/Day 158:
Sign/A banner is a sign, isn't it??!!!
All the patterned paper is ala October Afternoon. The Black Glittery alpha is, of course, Thickers. I actually stitched the 'string' that the pennants are on...
Yup, I managed to create another holiday card for my stash...wooo hoo...#3!!
I hope that you'll play along today!!! Please note that you can pick any 365 Cards challenge from June, July & August...they do not have to be the same as mine :)
P.S.
I wanted to share my "woot woot" from the fabbie Cath of Moxie Fab World:
I made her smile :)
You have read this article 365 DT /
october afternoon /
thickers
with the title banner of joy.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/banner-of-joy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "banner of joy..."
Post a Comment