Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 365 - Week 36 and Willie and Johnny Live...

I ran out of yellow ink and photo paper this weekend - GASP! And I had planned on scrapping all weekend! Oh well - luckily Office Depot delivers quickly. Should have more supplies by later today...

In the meantime, here's the past week in photos...

Monday, August 31: Michael's birthday. We forgot to take a picture today, so here's a picture of him as a kid - isn't he cute?!
Wednesday, September 2: Project 52 creation...

Thursday, September 3: I was in Duluth for work. It's such a pretty town. That is Lake Superior in the background...

Friday, September 4: Full moon as seen from our front yard...

Sunday, September 6: Johnny relaxing in the scraproom with one of his favorite mice...
and Willie relaxing on the bed...

until Dad brings home new catnip toys...

Check out Johnny and Willie live as they try out their new toys...



I know I'm bias, but I sure think they are cuties. :0) That's the first movie I've taken with my new little Canon camera. It was fun!

Anyhoo, that's it for today. Can't wait to get my ink and paper - oh, and also my new planner comes today - yahoo!

See you tomorrow for another update - thanks SOOOOO much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 - Week 36 and Willie and Johnny Live.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/project-365-week-36-and-willie-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 365 - Week 36 and Willie and Johnny Live..."