Yay, It's time for another
Digital Tuesday Challenge and the hostess this week is..........ME!!! I would like you to USE a Teen/Child/Baby digital image on your project this week!! We have a new sponsor for this challenge,
Cut It Out Papercrafts....check them out, their images are sooo adorable!!!

I just had to use one of my very favorite images from
Fred, She Said, Miss Bitty! This set comes with so many lovely images of Miss Bitty as a girl, fairy and 'bug' and all with different dresses to choose from!!! I chose the girl with plain dress so I could paper piece her with this beautiful Driggs digi paper! I used copics on her hair and skin! The swirls are sizzix and the olive layer is embossed with CB's
with love border folder.

So print out some digi kids and play along with us so we can all visit your blogs and oogle your creations! lol

I originally took this outside photo not realizing the shadow, but the kids wanted to know why there was a stake in her heart! lol Through the eyes of a child......
Ok, here are the challenges...
Friday Sketchers~the sketch. hi Aud {waving}
If the Shoe fits...Scrap it!~orange, red, yellow.
Charisma Cardz~swirls, curls.
Stamp Something~fav stamp......this is my fav paper too!
Bee Crafty~use digi image and digi paper.
Digital Tuesday Challenge~use teen/child/baby digital image.
****************
ALERTBee Crafty downloads is celebrating 6 months of business! woot! woot! Congratulations MB!
And she has candy...alot of candy!!! Pop over to her blog and check it out!!!!
Crafts by Bee****************
Enjoy your Tuesday! Blessings!
You have read this article digi /
Fred She Said
with the title Digital Tuesday for Miss Bitty. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/digital-tuesday-for-miss-bitty.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Digital Tuesday for Miss Bitty"
Post a Comment