
Welcome to Get Sketchy #7! Our sponsor is the most fabbie My Favorite Things.
I picked the very fun set by Stephanie Fizer called I {heart} books. I've been on such a paper piecing kick lately and decided to keep it going :) I teamed the images with the fabbie paper by Carolyn Gavin and October Afternoon.
I'm sooo fortunate to have 2 kidlets that absolutely love to read, especially my girl.
I can't wait to see how you are inspired by Dora's sketch!
Please check the Get Sketchy site for the MFT prize...you knew there was going to be a prize, right??!!! PLUS the fabbie BREE is giving away additional prizes for those of you that join in on the fun...you don't want to miss out on these goodies!!!
TGIF
...seriously....
P.S.
I just cracked open my October 2009 Cards Magazine...I tell you ladies, I was gasping at each page...there are sooo many of you fabbie girlies in there...a humungous woot woot to you all!!!!
You have read this article carolyn gavin /
get sketchy dt /
mft
with the title peace, love & literature.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/peace-love-literature.html. Thanks!
No comment for "peace, love & literature..."
Post a Comment