Give it back Nathan.

I didn't poke him in the eye. You have no photographical proof of that.
I'm calling Mommy J !
oh please ! ya wastin' my time with all of this.

HA HA...yer in trouble. Mommy J wants you to call her.
Give me that phone. I'll call Mommy J. I NEEDED to talk to her any ways!
Yes, is this Mommy J ?
Oh yes, Hi, I need a few things...can you stop by the store on your way home ?

yes. what ?
WHAT DID HE TELL YOU ? he's LYIN' !!
Look, there's always 2 sides to every story.
but....but....but
Mommy J said she doesn't have time for this and could you please resolve it.
Time out Nathan !
WOO HOOOOO ! YES !
Wha ? Like this is gonna get me down !
THE END !
Has it really been a week ? PHEW !
This story doesn't really explain where I've been. It DOES however explain why Mommy J won't answer the calls coming from our home number during work any more. and also why our phone rings busy at any given time during the day.
We've all been sluggin' away here.
The babies are shitty sleepers all of a sudden (or for like a month. fuckity). Sydney is THE BEST and I mean THE BEST BIG SISTER AND DAUGHTER EVER-R-R-R. (DAMN IT, I didn't want to say it out loud) She has been AWESOME. We have our ups and downs but the ups just keep sweeping me off of my feet. ooooh I love her. The boys are ALWAYS better when Sydney's better. Their speech is coming along. Spencer has really made some nice improvements. I don't know if it's preschool or not, whatever it is....keep it up. J's been working her little heart out at the office and at home.
Life is good.
Thanks for hanging in there.
You have read this article with the title One ringy dingy........ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/one-ringy-dingy.html. Thanks!
No comment for "One ringy dingy......."
Post a Comment