What a weekend!!! We had such a great and busy weekend!!
But first something not so funny!!
After a hudge disagreement with my laptop, he (the laptop) decided to quite working for me and turned black!!! My hubby took it to hos work today to ask the computerguy if he could fixe it! But they have to send it to HP and it will take 10 days before I'll get it back!!!
Meanwhile I have to use Rick's computer and oh my it's slow, I keep getting these strange signs, I have no e-mail and sometimes I can't open the pages I want!!!!
So I am sorry if you haven't seen me for a while or when it takes some time when I visit your blog!!!
But now for the weekend!!
This Saturday there was a big flea market at the church in our town!
But there was also a a big day at the soccerclub so there weren't to many people to help out!
My friends mom asked if we could help sell some of the stuff and we had so much fun!! Wish you could see all the junk people give and that there are even people who buy it, unbelievable!!!
But look what I found!!!!
A coffeetin filled with these vintage pins!!!!!!!
And I looooove them, there are like a hundred of them, and if you like to have some leave me a comment and I will send you some!!!
(I will tell you my e-mail adress as soon as my laptop is back)
Sunday was a beautiful day to take the boys and the dog out for a walk!!!!!
We took my friends son Vince with us and they had a great time!!!
X
You have read this article with the title No laptop, some vintage pins and a Sunday walk!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/no-laptop-some-vintage-pins-and-sunday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "No laptop, some vintage pins and a Sunday walk!!"
Post a Comment