Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday Challenge day

Happy, happy Tuesday!!! It's Digital Tuesday Challenge day and our lovely hostess this week is Michelle! She chose a perfect challenge for this first day of Autumn...Falling Leaves!

And I had this perfect image from Fred She Said....Emma in the Leaves! She's colored with prisma pencils, copics and prisma markers. The leaves are covered with autumn colored glitter, wish ya could see it! I used the Crafts 4 Eternity sketch but it showed offset panels behind the main panel....My card size was too small for that, so with a bit of 'out of the box' thinking I chose to use the tree stamp instead! The embossed swirls are to imitate the feel of wind, blowing all those magically colored leaves! I didn't have a sentiment for this one......any ideas?????

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week @ Digital Tuesday, I love visiting everyone and seeing your lovely creations!

Here are the challenges I played with for this card...
DIGITAL TUESDAY~theme falling leaves and use a digi image!
Crafts 4 Eternity~the sketch along with orange & brown colors.
Ooh La La~shades of autumn.
Stamp with Fun~autumn.
Creative Belli~fall/halloween.
Stamp Something~fav. colors (sponsored by Doodle Palace, win some digis!)
Stampin'Sisters in Christ~fall colors.
The Digi Shack~fall colors.
Cupcake Inspiration chall~delicious autumn decorated cupcakes...yum!!

So much fun! I hope the sun is shining where you are! This first day of Autumn is quite dreary here, but I do see some trees starting to change colors! The beauty of nature.....nothing compares!!! Blessings!
You have read this article Fred She Said with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge day. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/digital-tuesday-challenge-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge day"