Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Why We Walk...

As some of you may or may not know, I have a twin sister. This past May she and three friends decided to participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. The four of them raised nearly $11,000 for this cause. They walked 39 miles. They met AMAZING women who have been touched by this illness. I WISH I could have done it with them, but, it was my 10th wedding anniversary and we had already made plans. Next year!!! My husband and I were very moved by their effort and he actually found this book that we thought would be a nice little kinda coffee table book for her.
Well, then I needed a card....and Stampin Bella had the perfect one! Causabella!!



The card...



A closer look at the details...



Thanks for stopping by...
You have read this article cards / pictures with the title Why We Walk.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/why-we-walk.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Why We Walk..."