I was gonna wait until the 15th to do this...but then I remembered that I will be posting the winner of FAVE FLOWERS...and showing U all the NEXT challenge...and sooooooooooo I figured I'd do this today....and MAKE U all WAIT for the other stuff!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I wanted to INTRODUCE our NEW DT MEMBERS!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am EXCITED they have JOINED US! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
First up....LISA HOWARD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi! My name is Lisa and I am a 40-(shhhhh), divorced mom of 2 living in Western North Carolina. This summer, my son, who is a college graduate, returned home for a brief stay and my daughter came home for summer break. Getting used to being an empty-nester last August was a true life-altering experience, but nothing is more life changing than having them return home. LOL! I have always been a keeper of scrapbooks, but I "officially" became a scrapper roughly 15 years ago. While shopping with my sister-in-law, I came across my first "real" scrapbook at a craft fair in a local mall. I looked at my SIL and stated then and there that I would forever be a scrapper. Several Creative Memories albums later and a multitude of attempts to find "my style" leads me to where I am today. A scrapper still looking for her own style. A girl loving the craft for the all that it offers...preservation of memories, a creative outlet and an open door to making new friends. I am so excited to be part of this team and to explore my favorite things!
Next UP.....JENNEKE KNOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

About me:
Living in a small village in the Netherlands
In love with Ruud
Mother of Niek, Marije en Karlijn
And totally addicted to scrapping for about 2,5 years!!!!!
I don’t have one style in particular. Sometimes it’s funky with bright colors. And sometimes its vintage, soft and simple.
Love to be on this design-team!!!
And I also WANTED to INTRODUCE our GUEST DESIGNER FOR AUGUST! JESSI!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica Wilson. Loves my family, scrapbooking, music, photography and movies. Plays with paper and glue way too much! Creative, free spirit that enjoys just having a good time with family. Am amazed by my beautiful, crazy kids, Lucas and Isabelle, every single day. Stays at home with kids right now. Wants to be a photographer when I grow up(okay, I'm twenty-seven now, but whatever). Seriously, I am wanting to learn more about photography and start my own custom photography business. That is my ultimate goal when it comes to a career. Right now, I'm just trying to live and enjoy every moment I get with my kids and family. Thank you so much for having me as a guest this month! It is a huge honor and I hope you enjoy my creations. Please feel free to visit my blog anytime to learn more or hear some crazy rambling. U can learn more about Jessi HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I can NOT even EXPRESS to U how EXCITED I am about these gals! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And I wanted to give some shout outs to some of our participants!!!!!!!!!!! On SIStv, EVERY Tuesday, their Design Team(Fashionistas!) pick their FAVORITE LO for the week and put it on the CATWALK!!!! Well....I wanted to recognize TWO of our players for MAKING the CATWALK with their LO's MADE for the CHALLENGES HERE! :):):):):):):):):):) CONGRATS ANTONIA and TRACY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is Tracy's! :):):):):)

And here is Antonia's! :):):):):):)

CONGRATS girls! :):):):):):):) And since I don't visit all the scrap websites and blogs (I know, what's wrong with me, right??? LOL!!!).....IF ANY of YOUR CREATIONS that U made for our challenge blog was recognized for something....please let me know!!!!! (bmwgirl@cox.net) ... I WOULD LOVE TO RECOGNIZE U on here for your accomplishment! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Remember...U have just a few more DAYS....FRIDAY NIGHT the 14th to be exact!!! LOL!!! To get in your FAVE FLOWER LO's!!!!!!!! U all are SERIOUSLY BLOWING US AWAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) SEE U ON THE 15TH! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title Who wants to MEET some NEW PEOPLE!! And a COUPLE of SHOUT OUTS! :):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/who-wants-to-meet-some-new-people-and.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Who wants to MEET some NEW PEOPLE!! And a COUPLE of SHOUT OUTS! :):):):):):):)"
Post a Comment