While weeding my flower bed yesterday....I came across (or interrupted) a snail orgy. 2 sets of snails within inches of each other were making babies. I was mad and immediately said....cut it out...knock that shit off. When that didn't work my thoughts went to the hose. if it works on dogs, surely it will work on snails. However quick thinking on my part helped me realize that would only create a mess for which to work in. So I did what any reasonable and level headed person would have done and I picked those shagging shells up and slowly pulled them apart. WHAT I DISCOVERED NEXT MADE MY OVARIES SHRIVEL TO THE SIZE OF ACINI DE PEPE.
They each had a penis...and yes, it did resemble slightly that of our friendly male human genitals and...AND..AND..a tube in which to place it. So they were in essence each shagging the other. mutually.
I couldn't believe my eyes. So of course I pulled the other two apart and SURE ENOUGH...both had a penis and vagina. or I guess since they are snails a tube and a snap back.
(sadly no pictures)
Ok....enough about the sex organs of snails.
On to my next step in to natures back door in my front yard.
Look at what's been going on in our tree. I think they are wasps. They are black and white, we've never seen them before. Because they built a hive rules out black carpenter bees. usually they hollow in to wood and trees.
I don't want to disturb it. It's AMAZINGLY cool. It's high enough that my kids can't bother it and they don't seem to bother us, so for now.....build away tiny fliers.
(if anyone recognizes these bees/wasps please come and get them or at least tell me where to send them)
Isn't it AMAZING. Look at how they built that thing. I would like to cut it open and see the inner workings of this thing. nah. I'll just go watch Bee's. that's a realistic portrayal of what goes on in bee hives....right ?

You have read this article with the title Natures hermaphrodication !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/natures-hermaphrodication.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Natures hermaphrodication !"
Post a Comment