I finished some masked background paper for The Next Step challenge, but I haven't made it into anything yet, so I think I will wait to share til it's a finished layout.
So, I moved onto the current challenge at "These are a Few of My Favorite Things," which is to scrap your favorite flower. That was a no-brainer for me because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gerbera daisies. They are so big and bright and cheery! I have a few pictures of gerbera bouquets that I've gotten as gifts, but I had the vision of one solitary gerbera for my layout, so I decided to paint it. Here's how it turned out...
So, looking at my beloved project list, I'm going to be working on the "O" page for my "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal" next. Maybe I can work in some misting or masking...
I will be back tomorrow with another update. Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Well Hello There.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/well-hello-there.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Well Hello There..."
Post a Comment