I thought I'd join in on a couple.
Sydney : "I'm going to rip your face off and sell it" this may be followed up with, "I'm going to kill your whole family"
Please don't ask me where she comes up with this shit. I have NO idea.
Honestly. She doesn't watch anything but Disney movies and PBS. and I may say a lot of stuff...but I certainly don't talk of removing the skins of my children and profiting off of them.
Cameron : "you idjeeot" yip, guess where he learned this one. it goes nicely with, "I hate you"
You may be sensitive to these words. You may even be scared.
I'm not. My children are learning how to express themselves. Cognitively these things don't mean the same as the do to us...in a...Silence of the Lambs kind of way.
(ok, so this is all the bullshit I keep reading. but I'm going with it because it makes me feel safer at night when I tuck them in to bed)
You have read this article with the title Wednesdays words. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/wednesdays-words.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Wednesdays words"
Post a Comment