Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Update...

Happy Tuesday! Sorry I haven't been around...was feeling a bit under the weather and slept away the last few days! I'm a little more energized this morning. I have so much to share with you so I wanted to make a quick appearance.

First, a super exciting announcement...
New Victoria Case for SCACD will be released this Friday at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design! Starting this Wednesday, you'll have a chance to win some blog candy over @ SCACD's store blog, Follow Your Heart! And the design team will have sneak peaks on Thursday and Friday! Isn't that awesome?! I'm so excited for you to see these new cuties!

Second, today is Try It Out Tuesday over at Follow Your Heart and our lovely DT leader Suzanne challenged us to make a back-to-school project. I started mine over the weekend then fell into my 'deep' sleep so I didn't get a chance to finish my project (card, bookmark & backpack). I did want to share with you what I had done in case someone wanted to make one of these little backpacks! Mary over on SCS has a lovely tutorial HERE.

I used SU! cardstock and BasicGrey's Junebug paper for the flaps. SCACD carries the gorgeous BasicGrey papers!


Today is also Digital Tuesday Challenge day and our lovely hostess this week is Emma. She has choosen the theme, Male Cards. Lots of inspiration over on the challenge blog! I did have my project done prior to not feeling well and will try to post it later!

Hope you all have a super day and I'll be back with you as soon as my sparkle returns! lol
Take care, Blessings!
You have read this article Not-a-Card with the title Update.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Update..."