The beloved
Crafty Muse challenges are coming to an end! So I wanted to honor Sammi and play along in the last challenge! Sarah gave us a lovely sketch to work with and I made a tag for my little princess, who isn't little any more! lol But definitely still my princess in a house full of boys!!!

I used a Crafty Muse
princess, it was one of the first digi sets I won! The set comes in black/white outline and precolored! The papers are SU! and DCWV glitter pack. I glittered her gown and added dazzling diamonds to her hat thingy! Since my DD will probably use this tag as a bookmark, I CG'd some numbers on the back to keep track of the 15 books she needs to read this year!

So here are a few challenges I found for this little project!
Crafty Muse~sketch.
Creative Inspiration(Sun)~tags.
Creative Card Crew~princess party.
If the Shoe Fits/Color Chall~pink, orange, brown.
Card-a-licious~ribbon, flowers, journal tag/card/spot
Simon Says~anything but a card.
PCP color chall #31~shades of pink.
So there ya have it! I have so much fun doing challenges, can ya tell! I actually challenge myself to coordinate them....it's my mojo booster! Thanks for stopping by...and don't forget the blog hop tomorrow....Thursday!
Nighty-Night all!
Be Blessed!
You have read this article digi /
Not-a-Card
with the title Tag you're a Princess!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/tag-you-princess.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Tag you're a Princess!"
Post a Comment