Summer has made an appearance! This past week was hot & humid, just the way I don't like it! I am sooo not a summer person. But I certainly made a summery card today!
My little cutie today is an Eat Cake Graphics design from SCACD...this totally brought a smile to my face! She's colored with Copics and SU! markers. The DP is from so long ago, I could barely cut it without ripping it! lol
I was trying to be very effecient today and hit as many challenges as possible, so here we go! The Sunflower & Dragonflies challenge this week was by the sea and the Cupcake Craft challenge had a beach theme, that seemed to go together! The Scrappy Frog challenge wanted to see some summer fashions and the Twisted Thursday girls chose polka dots for the twist to go with their sketch, hehe, isn't this fun? Scrapmasters SPCC gave us a color challenge of banana, pretty in pink, orchid and cocoa, 'very summery' I think, which was the challenge over @ Three Clovers this week. And Papertake Weekly wanted to see seasonal colors too (any season). I doodled around the yellow scalloped circle (though hard to see) for the Creative Inspirations(wed) challenge, I was going to add faux stitching too but I forgot! And lastly, Pile it On's theme was 3 or more flowers along with additional challenges!
I have so much fun coordinating challenges! I hope you see some new ones in there to play along with too!
This is my first attempt to catch up on my awards!!! This lovely one is from my beautiful friend Lorraine (coldwaters2). Thank you Lorraine! Now I'm to tell you five things about me....1-I've been with my best friend/hubby for 27 years (married 22 yrs) 2-I'm a 'homebody' of late 3-I was a Realtor (before children) 4-I enjoy making lists and 5-I have a real tree in my house for our spiral staircase! (lol, try to picture that!) I'll leave ya with that! Thanks for stopping by!
Abundant blessings to all who read here!
You have read this article with the title Summer has finally arrived!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/summer-has-finally-arrived.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Summer has finally arrived!"
Post a Comment