Please hold while I wash this little pink pill down with some water.
FUCK THIS WEEK ! I mean FUCK it. Take it and bash it and spit on it and then put salt on it and then let the maggots of a thousand decaying dead bodies slither on it and lap it all up.
Maybe it's that aunt flo is due to visit. Maybe it's that my children are trying to send me to an early grave.
OHMAHGOD !
I keep reading inspirational stories and those fucking god awful emails with pictures of babies or flowery landscapes that tell us to live in today...be happy ...feel blessed...don't wait for tomorrow to bring you happiness. This is a stage and "it too shall pass" I've tried. I really have closed my eyes and tried to change my perceptions and tune out the screaming and crying and whining.
I think of others who have suffered and HOW could I be so thoughtless as to bitch about my life. Well fuckity fuck fuck fuck. That's what I have to say.
(sigh) ok, I think I'm done with my little tantrum.
That's when I sit here zoned completely out at the computer with my baby who slept a mere 25 minutes, playing at my feet, sucking on my thumb toe.
It's been a hard week. I'm glad it's over.
I don't want to hear words of encouragement. I just wanted to get it out.
Things are in fact looking brighter. through these pink pill glasses I just put on.
It will get better. This too shall pass. Cherish every moment. blah blah blah. yadda yadda yadda.
You have read this article with the title Guest Post. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/guest-post.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Guest Post"
Post a Comment