Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sofa crafting!

Well last night was my final sofa crafting session! I'm up and about today, full of joy and sparkle! Thanks for the well wishes and prayers!
I made a little Christmas project. Regina has tons of awesome templates and files over at The Cutting Cafe'!! So I chose the nesting box file and made the 'medium' box. oh so easy to just print on the color cardstock you desire, cut and assemble! The flowers are Fred, She Said pointsettias, Tracey sells them in blue also...just beautiful! I find it very relaxing to cut out papercrafts but I know of others who do not, so I thought of giving a sweet little Christmas gift of pre-cut flowers!


There were a few challenges this week with a Christmas theme, Creative Card Crew, Our Creative Corner (OCC), Simon Says and the Dutch Dare. The Whimsy challenge wanted to see ribbons and Truly Scrumptious wanted to see anything but a card! Lots To Do had an open theme this week, so be sure to stop by and link up your creations! So, how's that for my comeback?! lol

I have the New Victoria Case for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design images to show you Thur & Friday! There are 8 new adorable stamps in all, there is even a boy in this batch! They'll be available for purchase THIS FRIDAY! woohoo!

I think that's it for today, I have missed you all and will be around to visit! Have a super sparkly day! Blessings!
You have read this article Christmas / Fred She Said / the Cutting Cafe with the title Sofa crafting!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/sofa-crafting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sofa crafting!"