Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

On August 19th 2009

it happened.
Ryan cut his very first tooth. with 3 more to quickly follow upper righty is finally showing through.
I thought I'd get a picture of it.
Ryan thought that was funny.



















Challenge is ON woman....try and get a picture of my new tooth.
















OK ! FINE ! Take a picture. Here it is. Look at my new tooth. DAMN, ishabigen !
This must be exactly what they mean in the term, to fight tooth and nail ? huh ?
















Now you did it. I'm not playing any more.
Rule number 1 mom....don't take things out of my mouth just to try and get a better view of what's growing in there.





















The end.



















Nathan has 8 teef's. Such a carnivore.
You have read this article with the title On August 19th 2009. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/on-august-19th-2009.html. Thanks!

No comment for "On August 19th 2009"