I am loving this challenge blog... I love music and what a perfect way to get a taste of so many different kinds of music.... Check out Scrapping the Music for their latest challenge... There is a new one each week.... I love the song for this week, A More Beautiful You... Listen to it is fabulous and of course, Alexandria is my choice photo... I took this photo of her... I am so crazed by the fact she is in high school... I remember those days and she is living them... I am excited for her but apprehensive to show any emotions.... She is excited and happy and charging full steam ahead.... I want her to keep up the momentum. I pray she keeps this energy going all year long....All 4 years long.... Well next month she will be 15...
In this song it talks about a Little Girl 14.... So perfect timing....
Hope you like the layout...

The lyrics I chose from the song are my journaling. I shortened it a bit.
Little girl 14, Beauty is within your heart, You were made with such care.... Perfect.
Oh and if you have not been able to touch this gorgeous new paper by Jenni Bowlin... You better just get your hands on her new yummies.... Sooooo Cool. Get her kits at the JBS Mercantile. Mine just came in the mail yesterday and I could not wait to use it... Even the circle letter stickers are Jenni Bowlin. Love the Brown and red paper.... Check out the Inspiration blog, too!
There is always such awesome inspiration....
In this song it talks about a Little Girl 14.... So perfect timing....
Hope you like the layout...
The lyrics I chose from the song are my journaling. I shortened it a bit.
Little girl 14, Beauty is within your heart, You were made with such care.... Perfect.
Oh and if you have not been able to touch this gorgeous new paper by Jenni Bowlin... You better just get your hands on her new yummies.... Sooooo Cool. Get her kits at the JBS Mercantile. Mine just came in the mail yesterday and I could not wait to use it... Even the circle letter stickers are Jenni Bowlin. Love the Brown and red paper.... Check out the Inspiration blog, too!
There is always such awesome inspiration....
You have read this article with the title Scrapping the Music..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/scrapping-music.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Scrapping the Music...."
Post a Comment