Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Miss Bitty, Cute as a Bug!

BLOG HOP IS NEXT POST DOWN!

Hello, I hope you are all enjoying this lovely day! I want to show you a sweet little project I made. A card with removable bookmark. I used the adorable Miss Bitty from Fred, She Said. The dimensional flower and butterfly background are also available @ Fred, She Said. The Miss Bitty set has a variety of fashion and forms to choose from....this is 'full bug' with polka dot dress!

I chose to make a bookmark but attach it to a card to send to the recipient! I wasn't sure how to make it removeable so I found one of those credit card offers in my junk mail and took the little glue boogers off the card! lol Recycle, Reduce Reuse, right?
Ok, onto the deets...I printed out the butterfly background on kraft paper and attached to a black cs base. I didn't want it to be 'empty' when the bookmark was removed so I added a little hidden sentiment. Oh how I wish I had SU! scallop oval! For the bookmark, I printed out Miss Bitty and cut to 'bookmark-size'. Printed the blossoms on yellow DP and cut them out, layered and sponged a wee bit on the edges! Coloring was done with prisma markers and copics. There's a charm that reads 'live' on the floss. oh, I added glitter and bling too! I really enjoyed making this!
Many challenges help shape this project.
Unscripted Sketches~the sketch.
Color Thowdown~blk, wht, melon, kraft, yellow.
Sunflowers & Dragonflies~bookmarks
Flutterby Wed.~use a flutter.
Secret Crafter~cute as a bug.
Three Clovers~use a digi image.
Lili of the Valley~charms.

Too fun!
I'm off to cook a feast...my sweet hubby is working so hard! We had a leak under the shower and needed to fix it. We had planned on remodeling our bath for some time now just couldn't fit it in the schedule. Well, today it fit! lol He's been working all day on it, because he knows I need my shower. I was able to use the kids shower this morning but hopefully ours will be fixed for tomorrow!!!
Enjoy your evenings!
Blessings!
You have read this article digi / Fred She Said with the title Miss Bitty, Cute as a Bug!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/miss-bitty-cute-as-bug.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Miss Bitty, Cute as a Bug!"