Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Orson Celebrates!

Hello and Happy Thursday! Can you believe we are over the hump for the first week of August already! Days are flying by....stop this thing, I wanna get off! lol Well, today I have a FREEbie card to show you!

This adorable little monkey is Orson {{Hi Orson! (in unison)}} he is a wonderful creation of Nina's over @There's Magic in the Air! Thanks Nina! {{waving hi}} He's available to you for FREE so you can enter the Magical Monday challenge! How cool is that?! He's colored with prismas!
The sentiment, a MlamarreDesigns digital stamp, is a FREEbie from The Cuttlebug Challenge this week to be used for their challenge. (They'll send you 5 images to play with!) again...too cool!
The DP is a retired SU! paper from awhile back and when I saw the challenge on My Time to Craft, to use your neglected stash and the color challenge on Whimsical Scraps & Bugs~olive, blue, orange, brown & white....well, a perfect match!
The sketch is from Sunday Sketch & Stamp and this card is void of embellies because the ABC challenge this week is the letter "Z" for zero embellishments! eek! I so wanted to put a ribbon on it! I did make some faux brads with my regular hole punch and some molasses Smooch, a pearlized ink! It's shimmery gold flex gives the faux brads an antique look IRL! too fun!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood today....no humidity!!! Hope you're enjoying your day! Many Blessings!
You have read this article digi / freebie with the title Orson Celebrates!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/orson-celebrates.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orson Celebrates!"