Just a quick post today, it's late and I want to got bed (and finish Twilight, wooooow it's such a great book, can't wait to see the movie) and I have to get up early tomorrow!!!
The boys are going on their minibreak with their grandparents (they'll be gone for 5 days, and i am sooooo going to miss them!!!), so have to get them ready in time!!!!!
But the new challenge is up over at These are a few of my faviourite things!!!
And this time it is all about your fave movie or movieqoute!!!
I have a lot fave of movies, but I love the once with a little romance the most!!!
And Love Actually is (I think) on of the most romantic movies!!
Love all the actors and love all the different love stories in one movie!!!
Thanks for reading and I will be back later this week!!!!
X
You have read this article with the title New challenge over at TAAFOMFT!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-challenge-over-at-taafomft.html. Thanks!
No comment for "New challenge over at TAAFOMFT!!!!!"
Post a Comment