Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm So Glad for the Weekend...

It's calendar-changing day again - Happy August my friends! How did it get here so fast???

Ooh - the fact that it's August 1st, means that the Studio Calico kits will be shipping soon - YEAYYYYY!!!!! That is so exciting!!! I've made eleven layouts and five artist trading cards with the June SC kit - so far; and I still have a TON of stuff left to make more - I love it!

Tonight I worked on my layout for this coming Sunday's Scrapping The Music song; and it's almost done. I just have to do the journaling, and I will do a much better job with that after a good nite's sleep!

So I'm making this post short and sweet. There will be more to come tomorrow, but for now, from me and my little friend Johnny - nitey nite!

You have read this article with the title I'm So Glad for the Weekend.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-so-glad-for-weekend_01.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm So Glad for the Weekend..."