But allow me to pick up where I left off! Produce is booming around our homestead and we are stocking it away for winter like little squirrels. hehe
Our shower was not working, a water valve gave out....so we now have a new shower in our master bath. It's so much bigger that we needed to knockout some walls...too cool! I love remodeling!!!
Here are some random photos until I'm back on Monday with my regularly schedule crafty posts!
Poor hubby had to take apart the sliding glass doors to get this baby inside! Somehow this photo makes it look small??? Now the poor dear is trying to figure the best way to get a seven foot long shower stall up the spiral staircase! He's sooooo wonderful!
Some pickled beets! And we were blessed with tons of sweet corn this weekend, so after we had our fill of corn on the cob, we processed that for the freezer too!
You have read this article Home
with the title Hello to You!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/hello-to-you.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Hello to You!"
Post a Comment