Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Great weather (hot), a pancake lunch, a sad dog and a LO!!!!!

We had such a beautiful day today, the weather is GREAT!!!!
We don't have a lot of GREAT weather overhere, we have nice weather but not GREAT!!!
But poor Sjors, he HATES the heat, cause he can't play and he can't go out to long cause of his nose!!!!
So a while ago I bouhgt him this cool bandana, you can put it in some water let it dry and it will stay cool for a couple of hours!!!
I thought he would LOOOOVEEE it, but when I put it on, he gave me this look!!

He HATES it and when I took him out he really looked ashamed!!!!
But it did work, he wasn't that tired as normally when he is feeling hot!!!
So I am sorry sweetheart but you have to wear it on a hot day!!!!
In the afternoon grandma took Finn and me to a pancake restaurant nearby!!
(Rick was playing at a friends house)
We had a nice meal and sat in the shadow, it was so great!!!

Here is Finn with his strawberry, whipped cream pancake!!!



And last but not least I have a LO to share!
This one is for Scrapping the Music!!! I didn't join for a little while cause of the vacation!!
But after I found out that Janet is their guest designer I wanted to play again!!!
This weeks song was the Mary Tyler Moore themesong!!!!!
I picked the line Who can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
This is Finn and he is my little clows, always makes jokes and always has a smiling face
he does make a day worthwhile!!!
And this is one of the Spain photo's!!!!!

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!
X
Oh and I almost forgot I've been tagged by Jeanet!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other unsuspecting blogger friends
I am reading an English book, nothing special I've bought it in Spain cause I finshed all the books I brought with me!!! The title is None of my affair by Fiona O'Brian
Here is my sentence:
His forthcomming business venture, though, would make him a lot of money if things were handled correctly, and Frank Farrely wouldn't have the slightest idea of what was going on. Wasn't that why he had hired Enrique?
And I'll pass it on to, Michelle, Leatech, Jenessa, Liesbeth and Monique!!!!
You have read this article with the title Great weather (hot), a pancake lunch, a sad dog and a LO!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/great-weather-hot-pancake-lunch-sad-dog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Great weather (hot), a pancake lunch, a sad dog and a LO!!!!!"