Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

GOT jacked and Julie guessed It!!!

Well for the first.... What picture do you think I will scrap next.... Jenneke did not guess she just told me she had a favorite and she was going to make a little surprise.... I thought she might be jacking pictures so Alexandria and I made a little guess of our own..... Alexandria guessed she would be using the picture of me with the watermelon....... She guessed it. Check out this awesome layout made by my sweet friend Jenneke. Thank you Jenneke, I so very much love and adore it!!!!

Julie, You and I think alike..... I love the picture of just the hand on the beach.....that picture and even before I saw all the other ones I said I am scrappin' the wedding ring picture..... Love ya girl. Thanks for playing..... I will have your surprise to you shortly. The layout will be posted later today!!!!!!!
You have read this article with the title GOT jacked and Julie guessed It!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/got-jacked-and-julie-guessed-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "GOT jacked and Julie guessed It!!!"